25 September 2007

'Intrigued' as captioned by Joel Schekman

This beautiful photo was taken by Joel Schekman. He is kind enough in permitting me to post this here in my blog.

ABOUT JOEL SCHEKMAN-know him in his own words:

"I am a 28 year old musician from California who is now playing in the Grand Rapids Symphony in Grand Rapids, Michigan. I'm still using my Canon Powershot A620- its a good little camera but eventually I'd like to get something with more control. I have many interests and photography is something of a hobby I picked up in the last year. Besides photography I am a musician first and foremost. I play Clarinet for the most part but I also like to compose. One of these days I'll have a website up that has my playing and music on it"

No comments:

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.